Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Ikram's birthday

10/10/2004, today is Ikram's birthday....Happy birthday to you....


Now he is three years old..Now he is a brother..


I've started to think about him...Thinking about his feeling


Sometimes we have to be in his position, try to think like him...


Why does he cry...why does he act like that....


may be he wants to tell me "Mama, I want your attention, but I dont know how to tell you", "Mama, I'm very tired,but I still want to play", "Mama,I'm hungry, but I dont want to eat that", "Mama, I want to past urine, but I dont want to go to the toilet".......



Well, a lot more to learn about how to handle a three years old child...


I've found some pictures from my sister's friendster.


Mengimbau kenangan lalu.....

Ikram at my brother's house, Putrajaya
Ikram with my sister, Faizah
Ikram was playing with 'bantal Incredible'
Ikram was at our house at Tmn Tenaga
Ikram and his mother were at a research's room at UKM (kacau kwn2 yg ada)
Ikram was at his stroller with a green teddy bear (above)

..........................

Raya nak dekat dah...


Mak...............nak balik kg..raya.....:(


Nak makan ketupat, sayur lodeh, rendang mak buat, ayam, biskut gulung......


tapi boleh ke makan time pantang belum habis nie.....


Dulu masa Ikram, seminggu lps 1 Syawal, mak masak lagi lauk raya sbb time tuh baru abis pantang.....Sayang mak................






:)


2 comments:

Zaidah M said...

waaaah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IKRAM! :)

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday ikram..missing u a bunch..n nadhirah too..n kak naja too..n abe ja too..n a late hari raya wish..take care.muax!