Friday, October 12, 2007

Hari nie dan semlm...

Hari nie hari raya..


Ikram's father with bebudak Auckland
Ikram and his mother at Zaidah and Ema's house.

Yesterday, was still Ramadhan..

Yesterday, I tried to make puding roti..

I think this is the fourth time..and mcm tak jadik jek....

I think I would like to give some of the puding to our neighbours (room 210,310) but "seganla" because the taste and the look of the puding is not like what I've been expected.

em..tak jadik lagi..bila la nak jadik.....:(



Then I got sms from ema told tomorrow is 'raya'...

I got sms from Akmal that tomorrow will be an open house at Ema and Zaidah's house...at that time I didn't know whether to go or not, depend on many things.myself,mybaby.I am still in confinement....still thinking



At last, today we have been to their house (see pictures above) and Ikram as usual keep asking about cokelat....."Nak cokelat.....nak cokelat".......


ops...tak call mak lagi.
got to go....

No comments: