Monday, December 19, 2005

Ikram's mother


my name is "ikram' s mother". I live at tmn rama-rama. I live with my husdband, my son and my brother. I am studyinng english because i have to take IELTS test soon. I like my studies because it make me more confidence to meet other people. Because at the moment u can see a lot of information from internet and tv are in english. By learning this language, I can grab those info and make myself a knowlegable woman. I use english everyday since 3 months ago because I desperately have to pass the test. A city that i have visited is JB. It is situated south of penisular malaysia and near to singapore.It is the capital city of Johor. I visited JB because it is the place where i delevered my baby. Hospital Sultanah Aminah is the name of the hospital that carried a sweet memory for me. It is situated side of the city and infront laut cina selatan. U can see Singapore from there. From the high floor at the hospital, I hug my baby who was getting cold by wind from laut cina selatan. It was a memorable moment because i hadn't sleep all night because my baby didnt want to sleep. My baby name is Muhammad Ikram. I love u.

No comments: