Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dakwah

After a few situations, I think I should seriously look at dakwah..
"9/11...it's a controversial date"...I just said eem....and smile...(because in my mind, I was hardly think on what should I said but nothing was coming out)
"Hari raya is a day after Ramadhan"..ooo so you're happy that the fasting month is finally finish..
I said yes...emm..when I think it again, my answer is like I'm so happy because I dont have to fasting ...ish...ish..I should said that I'm so happy to get the opportunity to be in Ramadhan..ish..ish...


I've just realised to have knowledge about giving dakwah to prepare myself in the future..especially living in non-muslim country....
And I think articles from http://islamtomorrow.com/articles/ are very good to get important knowledge in answering those 'questions'.

One of the articles :
____________________________________
Bismillah Rahman Raheem
May Allah guide all of us to His Truth, ameen
"Harsh Questions Help Newcomers to Islam!" - Yusuf EstesMuslim Institutional Chaplain
Salam alaykum:
Something amazing has been happening with our dawah project. We can't believe it. Allah has Blessed us so much to be successful in our latest project for spreading Islam to the non-Muslims. They are actually coming to attack us, and then - all of a sudden they are making the shahadah and entering into Islam.
I call the project, "Answering the Harsh Questions Against Islam."
People everywhere are saying and asking horrible things like:
* Allah
* Quran
* Muhammad, peace be upon him
* Women's Rights
* 4 Wives for men - but only 1 for the women
* Marriage to 9 year old girl
* Terrorism
* Suicide Bombers
All of these questions and more have been coming to us in email and in the streets and over the phone on a daily basis.
So, I took it upon myself to bring about the common sense answers for these questions in plain and simple English language based on the teachings of the Quran and the Sunnah (way or teachings of Muhammad, peace be upon him). And it is working. This is actually helping the Muslims to do the correct dawah. Allah has almost definitely caused us to get involved to promote the true message of Islam on the same methodology as that of the prophet, peace be upon him.
Examples of Harsh Questions - That Helped Them Become Muslims After Attacking Islam:
In London Ontario, Canada a young man stood up after my talk in a masjid, dealing with the harsh questions. He asked, "Why do you pray to a black box in the desert?" -->read more at
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/articles/harsh_questions.htm

2 comments:

BadRiza said...

thanks naja for sharing the link.
alhamdulillah, badrul bagitau, 2 jumaat berturut2, dah dua mat salleh memeluk Islam di Masjeed Umar....

cunyu said...

Alhamdulillah....
Semoga makin ramai yang akan terus berdakwah...