Friday, June 30, 2006

Graduation Day

Mama, Ayah and Ikram (inside my womb) at UKM during my graduation day on the 2/10/2004. Ikram was 39 weeks.


Behind from left: My husband, My father, my brother
Infront from left: Me and My mother



Date:2/10/2004. 8 days before ikram was born, I was at UKM attending my graduation day. Ikram expected to be born around 12 October 2004. While waiting outside Dectar, one of my friends said that she have delivered her baby 2 weeks before due date. I felt quite nervous. What will happen if the time to Ikram to be born has come. I cannot imagine if suddenly I feel contraction or other sign of labour like blood or air ketuban. I know it takes a long period before labour. I have to get through some phases but each woman will have different experience.Then...

--> to be continued :)

No comments: